Upon completion of the fixture you will always have your designated operator who will coordinate all information and communication throughout the charter party period or voyage.
The operator will be proactive in order to ensure a smooth voyage.
The designated operator will send you an introductory email with his/her contact details.
We have a duty officer available on weekends and holidays.
Our operators always thoroughly review the recap/cp and collect vital information from each party such as:
- updated vessel itinerary
- voyage instructions
- agent contact details for each port
- MSDS and Wall Wash Test when required
- stowage plan from vessel when required
- port restrictions if same are still pending
and sending this information out on a timely basis.
Before and during port stays the operator will give you:
- updated ETAs and berthing prospects
- port time updates and full port times upon sailing
- follow-up on B/L issuing when required
- check if B/L will be presented at discharge port(s)
- follow-up on LOI issuing when required
- assist with issues arising during the voyage
- freight payment follow-up
We can also provide preliminary port laytime calculations based on information we have available.
If desired, after a Charter Party Voyage is completed, we can provide a short voyage summary containing information such as:
- total voyage time
- total time in port
- total waiting time
- cargo details
- freight information
If there is a demurrage claim we are here to assist you.
We strive to give you a smooth post fixture!